This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Thanks  Moi, been a good day all round,, bit cooler now, thank goodness, xx

• Your drinking wine in the sun lol, i will have a glass 8pm,

Well yes bones can be painful but not cancer, after waiting a year, always comes to those that wait, well the bus does not.xx

• Good Morning Every One Near and Fa..

Council grass men cutting  community grass at least some one is working.

• Had the best nights sleep, for a few nights, what a difference it makes,to ones mental state,

Hope you all have a nice day, and do what you want to, have to, or not do, 

xxxx

• Morning! Good to hear your cheery voice Ellie  

can’t make up my mind what to do today Thinking any suggestions. 

Love to all xxxx

Judy 

• NOTHING LOL i am not sure what i am going to do, still in my pjs taking my time, to hot to go in garden, till later,

Might wash some floors, might sweep my front and might not, not had breakie yet, shower then breakie then break time,xxx

• Good morning Ellie, so glad your getting some good night's sleep, it definitely helps mental health. I have no idea what to do today. House work done. Sooooo we'll see. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Judy, not much on today. Yesterday I went through a box of old photos and brought back lots of good memory's,  so we'll see what today brings. Have a lovely day. 

Moi

• Good morning ladies, I've just got up, no I didn't have a good night sleep from 10.30 till 2ish went back to bed at 5 ish, never mind, a bit of top-up shopping to do probably after 1 looks like the rear terrace is calling.

• Good morning Ulls,  sorry to hear you had a rubbish night, I hope you have a relaxing day after your shopping. Very hot here today.  Does the heat affect Mrs. Ulls glucose levels ? Its sending mine all over the place. Told to keep an eye on them. Anyway hope you have a good day xx

Moi

• P.s. Ulls my flipping sensor alarm is going off willy nilly lol xx

Moi