This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• I am not exactly apo,ogusing just trying to put things to rights.

Of course the tortoises welfare comes first, I never suggested otherwise.

I just became emotional, all down to zoladex, you know that. Its beyond my control, medication side effects, well documented.

Please send my best wishes to Mr Torty, Mrs Torty and the future Tortettes.

Goodnight my friend. Xx

• I will let them know, thank you. 

• I am grateful for your indulgence in this matter. Regards. C Dusty Esq.

• I am also very grateful, for you being considerate and trying to solve this situation.

Would like it to end on a friendly basis, your always seem to be picking on me, and i can stand my ground, no  two ways about it,.

• Would like to end this situation, on a positive note, if you are willing, to agree to it.
    • , Regards from me Lady Ellie 
  • I would like to settle matters over a nice Pimms Nimber One.

Any time, any place, any where. Was that an advert?

Night nights.  Xxx

• Hi Ellie and everyone, I would like to ask a question to clarify things please. At the start of this thread you say it's for Chit Chat it also says for letting others know when they go for scans, bloods etc. it also says if you have aSpecial Topic to start a new thread.

I would like to ask if people are saying when they are going for a scan, bloods etc on this Chit Chat then when they get the results, do the start another Thread regarding the Results or just add it to this thread??

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi, I've never tasted a Pimms 1 or any other number. Can you tell me, as an expert Chalkdust, what's in them please?

Love Annette x

• I just drink anything Annette. It's like a punch, you drink it with a bit of ice and lemon just as it is.

Generally for a posh day out, flower shows, polo matches, yacht races, in fact all the events I never get invited to!

How is it I doze all through the evening telly, go to bed, then wide awake worrying how long I've got left!

Right, going to try to get a few hours in now, hope you manage a bit as well. See if you can dream about being driven around by SiT in a pink Rolls Royce while I'm in the back seat wearing fluffy ladies gloves!

Xxxxx

• Hi, I hope you did get to sleep. Something I never do is doze on a chair, couch, train, plane etc etc I never doze! I can only sleep when I'm in bed but usually just as I'm getting settled, the pain starts or my leg starts jumping, then I can't sleep.

I'm sure if I dreamt I was sitting in a Rolls Royce with SiT driving then I might get to sleep but the thought of you with your pink fluffy gloves and maybe a hat with feathers to match, would turn it into a nightmare! Maybe a Pimms would help, I may try one soon or wait to the next virtual party! Night night or morning morning! Not sure which!

Love Annette x