This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Go for it Elle you will enjoy the BSL for beginners course in the comfort of your own home. And it’s so helpful if you meet a Deaf person when you are out and about. They love it when you can communicate in there language. I have a level 3 qualification. It took years to get it, traveling to and fro from college. But they make it easier now you can do it online.

I don’t know how many more chemos I have to have. I did mention tablets but my oncologist said that was the next phase, whenever that is!? 

I find it so hard to rest. And yes, I forget I’m getting old as I’ve always been this dizzy blonde Stuck out tongue winking eye in my head. 

Judy xxxx

• Yes it was the beginners course on line, i could not do the travelling as such to far away,

I will have another look, it was not that expensive either,

Thanks for the insight,

Well ll i had eight chemos, then every three weeks for two years, immunotherapy, think my combo of chemo is the same as yours, will check your profile.

I cannot sit still, not since hubby not been here, i am getting old as well, but yes a scatter blond of 20, in my mind as well, keeps you young, lol

• You certainly can chalky 

• Good Morning all, just back from hospital, it was a 9.30 appointment, did not get in till 10.

We left home eary cos parking is a nightmare, got a spot eventually.

Had chat with oncology, and next 3 month's meds, next appointment depends on my blood tests, for PSA level's hopefully they won't have gone up.

10 session of chemo Judy that seems a lot with no end in sight.

Hi Morton I've never been to the outer Hebrides what's there to do?

• Hi Ulls, it is a very quiet place.  We went to the distillery in Harris and to a few secluded beaches with white sand and no people.  Lots of tourist attractions in the north in Lewis, Callanish standing stones etc but we have done all that before so just some strolls, tea, cake, food and some alcohol.  Weather was actually ok, some showers but in the end it is the outer Hebrides so you expect that.   It is a place mainly for relaxing, walking and some historical tourism if you like that kind of thing.  Food is generally wonderful with of course sea food being the star of the show usually. 

• Hi Morton, that sounds very interesting, unfortunately Mrs Ulls is not capable of walking any distance, and avoids banks and roughly ground, but swimming in clear seas is inviting.

• At least is  out  the way, and hopefully bloods will be good, we always hope every one gets good results , after bloods and scans. 

xx

• Yes you do waffle but we love you! Stuck out tongue winking eye

• So went to Marks & Sparks, gave all the clothes she dosnt want back.

Then to nice garden centre for a couple of shrubs. Mobile NHS van outside.

Came out with a covid injection each and a dress. For Mrs Dust. Nothing in my size and too tired to get the shrubs.

And got a bit cold, so back in the warm now.