This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Well what a lovely day, Weather wise, have not really done much, thought, go in garden no more than twenty minuets, need to get some weeds up, do not need my garden gloves on, to be honest i was being lazy, thought i could just pick the weeds up, well you know what, all the weeds, i realized when picked up, stinging nettles, my fingers and hands, well live and  learn, so they say. xxx

• It has been a beautiful day - well done you on doing some weeding. Where I used to live, the garden hadn’t been touched by the previous owner and along a border, I used to call them (the weeds), the ‘Cabbage Patch’ ones as they looked like cabbages. The roots were really deep and I had no gloves on and started wondering why my forearms were looking so red and bobbly! PS Well done on the gardening today - I’ve spent the whole afternoon asleep, not intentionally but my Onc has told me I’m very anaemic.  Off to have a shower now, better late than never! xxxxxx

• Hi Ruby, my oncologist is very pleased at the way I'm reacting to the meds, I'm still stable mable next appointment in August.

• Nice one Ellie, you always bring a smile to my face, last night when having a look through Amazon I saw a device and external ultra sonic sound, keep unwanted animals out of your garden £24.

• LOL What are you saying, a am a animal or what lol

• Glad you stable Mabel Ulls, onward and upwards, good one, i have two of them, for Foxes got last year.

• Do i really, tell you what thought dug out, had quiet a pile, picked up both hands that was it, my fingers xx really funny ever since lol i try my best xx

• Thanks Ruby, sorry you have had to have a restful day, tomorrow may be better for you,

Thats what these looked like, really thought just weeds, make sure gloves on, i am a silly billy, xx

• I had an Interesting day. It goes to show that we never know what is round the corner. I reacted to the nivolumab. I got breathless and sharp pains in my arms, legs, spine, chest and shoulders. The nurses were really quick to react. I was impressed. The nurse said it happens quite often the second time.

After piriton and hydrocortisone, and some saline in my drip, they tried again and everything worked out ok. 

Phew.

• Thats is good, Lucy, life can be exciting at times, glad everything good, xxx