This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Dear Morton, I am so sorry to hear to about the loss of so many of your Better Half’s relatives in such a short space of time.  The fact that her cousin died unexpectedly and only a matter  of hours after the funeral service is truly dreadful and sad. There’s a phrase which I read recently, which is credited to a young Australian woman, Natalie Fornasier, who died last year at the age of 28. I’ve paraphrased it as it’s quite a long quote but she wrote that ‘time is like a river, you don’t know where it starts and where it’ll end so you better enjoy it.’ Obviously we all have bad days, me included, but you are so right, life IS precious. I wish you and your Better Half all the very best and enjoy your weekend and night away. 

• Hi M so sorry for you both your wife must be devastated and emotionally exhausted . A night away will do you both good. Sending you both hugs and hope you have a good night away xx

Moi

• How you felt yesterday, might not be the same today.

What you fill tomorrow, i would not like to say,

This life, has so many twists and turns, and some times, you think what on earth,is going on.

Though it is our life, and we must carry on. for others are not so fortunate, and did not have a choice.

So embrace,your life, whether good or bad, today it might be raining, though tomorrow you will not be sad.

xxx

• Thanks Morton, Yes my husband said if they charge that for extra links, they'd have a cheek charging to put them on or take them off! We are going in the morning! 

I was so sad to read about your wife's family. It is one thing if a person has had a good long life but at 52 she still had a lot of life to live.

It is a God send you had already booked a weekend away. I'm sure you both need it and I hope you both enjoy every minute. Life is so fickle but so precious. Where are you off to, somewhere you've been before, or a new adventure? Enjoy!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • hi Ellie, May I suggest you write down all these thoughts, poems etc and maybe McMillan could help publish them!

They could then be sold and the proceeds could be donated to McMillan.

I would certainly buy one!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Annette Hope you doing ok. and have some thing planned for the weekend.

Oh Annette, good thought from you,was only Morton said the other day, start doing it,again,

I do not write any down, just siting here, and it comes into my mind, and just quickly write it down.

Perhaps i should just keep to myself lol, 

Have a good day xx

• Morning Everyone Sunday again, scary really,

Going to be quiet a nice day so they say, about time, seems to have been a long winter, to me.

Easter this  Weekend, is time going quicker, or is it me,.

Have to do few jobs , yesterday was a wash out, in many ways,

Enjoy Sunday what ever it may bring, 

xxxxxx

• Good Morning Ellie, I've been up about an hour breakfast and tablets consumed, might be able to get into the garden.

• Good morning all. Yes Ellie Sunday already, the time is flying by. I'm off to town again for my watch battery, I've put the watch on my wrist this time. Lol. Sorry you had a washed-out day yesterday. I watched films most of the afternoon. Just finished my first cuppa and getting up for my breakfast, banana on toast I think. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning, yes best idea, on wrist, that is what i done lol..Had two cups, now second two, have stripped my bed, and turned mattress, that's my exercise i call it, lol

We all get washed out days, never know when, bit like the rain, watched films good one, i just sat and felt sorry for myself, and that is not normally me.

Though a good sleep, makes the difference, going for shower, next, then i have my breakfast, i do every thing back to front lol,

Get watch sorted, another little job done with,

Later xxx