This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Lovely poem Ellie, how did the shopping go,did you get your watch sorted. I never. Got to town and Id left  my watch.at home !!!!!!!!! never mind lunch was nice xx

Moi

• Yes got mine done, another job, of my list, i always seem to have a list, though never gets smaller, lol

• Glad lunch was nice and you enjoyed, xx

• Wow Ellie, that’s a wonderful talent you have right there! What a special poem! Written for us by you, we are so honoured. 

Thank you, you have touched my heart and soul with that poem, sorry if that makes others puke me saying that but I don’t say things like that often. I really mean it Ellie, thank you

Jac x

• Thank you very much, do not ask me, it just comes into my head, and i have to write it down, but i am pleased you liked it, well its the truth as i see it. x

• We’ll keep doing it , it will bring lots of us joy and wonder x

• Oh Ellie, How lovely that was. I hope a moderator sees it and the publish it in one of their leaflets, it's no more than you deserve! Thanks for that!

hi Moi, I'm going to get my watch strap adjusted on Sunday. My son bought me a beautiful Swarovski watch at Christmas and it must have been a bad osteoarthritis day when I tried it on. We went to the shop where they added 4 (yes 4) new links ( at £20 each) my son insisted in paying! On Sunday I'm going to get them to take out 2 because it fell off my wrist! I will keep the links and the shop said there's no charge for taking them out or putting them back, now that I have the links! Which is just as well!

I will make a note on my calendar to Take the watch! Thanks, hope you enjoy another lunch when you go With he watch!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • This is awesome Ellie x 

• I agree with Annette Ellies poem should be out there…I think it is a a cracker and very apt for this wee club.  I remember you getting the extra links Annette,  You would hope they wouldn’t charge at that price! Hope you get on well with it. 

M x