This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• i will obligexx, just for you,

• Good Morning

My Friend, how do you do, Its a pleasure to know you, and you bring joy to.

You brighten a day, even though it may be grey, and help us get threw, to pastures new.

So thank you my friend for being there, and do not  worry we always care, 

xxx

So my friend

• Morning Jac Glad you had a good nights sleep. Enjoy your last pottery throwing you must have built up good arm muscles lol. sounds like a nice day ahead. Lunch and pilates sounds like a good plan too. Take care. Tricia. xx

• Morning Ulls sending you a great big hug. you are always glowing in this room. xx

• Aww this is beautiful Ellie…So nice 

M x x x

• Glad to see you keep busy Jac. I'm starting to have Spanish classes, think they start after Easter. I'm thinking of making an Easter cake for our Easter party, only problem I can't have any lol (diabetic) xx

Moi

• Another lovely poem, keep it up Ellie, they just trip of your tongue.  Happy shopping xx

Moi

• Ulls dull glow lol you always brighten our days. Have a little nap Sleeping if you get chance xx

Moi

• My Club

My club is very special, and no member ship. fee to pay.

You can only join, after your darkest day,

People here are  friendly of that there is no doubt, and will help you understand what it is all about.

You can shout and scream, they will hear you cry, and before you know it, some one will appear, and say Hi,

Hold on to them with all your might, they will help you threw,, because we are all  climbing the mountain in front of you.

The  Mountain, it may  get steeper, and you start to fall, some one will  come along, and hold on to you tight, and before you know it, you can see the light.

So my club is your club, and pop in any time, you need a helping hand,

For a club like this is very elite, and only special people,need to apply, and with the love from every one, We can  reach the top, and shout with all your might, i have done it, i see the light.