This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• The house stunk, have asked a pest control man he is coming in Monday to have a look,

• Block access to the underside of the shed, my friend has chicken's he dug down about 18 inches put chicken wire reinforced with wood battens filled in and put concrete slabs around it 

• Oh Right  i will inform my son thanks x

• Hope it works for you, well that's it for tonight I'm getting tired so of to bed, speak tomorrow, have a good night Ellie.

• Night Ulls, tomorrow xxx

• Well Jac moan away. Some people are just jobs worth, I'd have probably swore at the parking attendant.  xx

Moi

• Hi Ulls, My sisters both like Grace but my husband doesn't much like the guy in the lead role I think his name is John Simms, I think he was also on Life on Mars! I agree with my husband it is a bit slow but so are other good programmes like Endeavour and Vers but the stories are good and there's usually more than one story going through it!

How are you doing, I've been busy with being in hospital straight from our holiday and after getting out I've to attend about seven appointments for variou things. Next week an Endoscopy including a Gastronomy. It's in the day surgery unit, so at least I'll be home at night!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Ellie, I hope you can get your fox problem sorted out before they cause too much damage.

They are digging in my front garden and I tried pepper pellets you use for cats but then we saw a fox! I will try the garlic spray advised. It is not too near the house but it's digging up the grass!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning everyone, Just waiting for the time to pass from pill to best drink of the day tea .I hope everyone has had a a good night . Oh dear Annette you have really been going through the mill lately. Sending you hugs hope things improve soon. Good luck with your up coming endoscopy and gastronomy my fingers are crossed for a good outcome to the tests. Wishing everyone a great day ahead. full of only good things. Take care. Tricia. xxx

• Morning all.  Hope you have had more than one cup of tea now Tricia. Thank you for your positive wishes for the day Tricia, made me smile.  Hope everyone else is ok.  I do love foxes Ellie but of course you don’t want them living under your shed!  Hope you are feeling a little better Annette.  As Tricia says you have been through the mill.  

I am feeling a good bit better today, much less tired than I was. 

Expecting a couple of calls today.  The process of tying things up at work is still grinding on.  They are very supportive but it’s just moving at a glacial pace. 

Have a great day all. 

M x x