This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Thanks Trisha, Blush  have a good day xx

Moi

• Well folks I just reported Living with incurable cancer site BY ACCIDENT that's why it's been off for a few minutes.  I have emailed the Mods to tell them and Megan replied and it's put back on. I asked for report button to be moved. They ate considering where to put it as they have had a few requests for it moved. Again I Apologise.  xx

Moi

• Well Ulls, i had a private reading, when there, what the man told me well, all i can say, if got my dads name spot on, and told me so much more, aall good, though not one thing, i will wait and see on that, xxx

• I haven’t gone to Kent. The blimming chemo nurse forgot that I pick up my meds when I’m at the hospital and has sent it on the van! So now I have to wait in all day and if the don’t come I’ll have to go and pick them up tomorrow . I’m a bit peeved! 
    Hope you are feeling a bit better now Morton? 
    Jac x

• Oh Jac that is so annoying, the waiting around and uncertainty.  Hope you get the meds today xx

Moi

• Or even adding the ability to cancel.

• I hate feeling thwarted when I've planned something. But get back on your horse and get out with your paints to cheer yourself up. Rainie x

• They’ve turned up thank goodness otherwise hour and a half round trip and that without parking. Sorry to moan it’s a little thing really. The car park attendant was also difficult as was not letting me out. They’ve recently changed the machines. Now you need a ticket to get out which I didn’t know as was different last time. I usually just put a note in the window saying I’m having chemo and it’s fine! Why are some people so rude and unhelpful. All he needed to say was remember to get a ticket from the chemo department next time. But he was so rude and treated me like I was an idiot.

Well that’s all my moaning done for the day. Sorry you’ve had to read it all but I feel so much better for venting! 
    Jac x

• Aww that’s terrible, I see they turned up eventually but totally awful anbout the parking people.  Do you not have a blue badge?  It might be worth applying for one if not?  I feel a little bit better.  Got quite a headache but feel as though I have more energy at least now, if the headache goes away!  Don’t apologise for venting on here, there is nothing worse than when plans go up in the air and even worse when humans are rude for no reason, especially given the circumstance of why you were in the car park.  Take care of yourself and hope you are ok 

M x 

• Aww, easily done as has been mentioned previously Moi and hopefully they will maybe change the interface a little 

Take care 

M x