This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Hi Morton, I hope you feel better tomorrow. You rest up and be spoiled!

A slow infusion is uncomfortable, I had a blood transfusion Thursday overnight that I was told would take about three hours. In actual fact it took almost five hours. My arm is still pretty sore! I hope a day or so will make a difference and you will feel better.

Hi Pet I am so sorry to hear about your dog. They become like a member of the family and are very precious.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hurrah Lucy, this is good news that you feel better and the old bone tablet (not table lol) is helping somewhat.  so glad to heat it. 

M x 

• Hurrah Jac, this is wonderful news…well done.  Oh that sounds really nice with the nature.  So nice to have and hear the natural world round about you.  I live not her view and there is quite a busy road between me and the shore but when the road goes empty you can hear the water lapping the shore, i find it healing. 

M x 

• Hehehehehe it’s a big morsel to eat ;) 

• Thank you rainie it went ok, a bit slow and some confusion but the staff were a bit overworked and the usual pressure in the NHS. They did thier best and i am thankful for it.  The next couple of days will be my down days as you know, just giving myself time to heal :) 

• Hope you managed to spot your Kites, BackKite and had a great trip away. 

• Hi Ellie, as is now my way I nearly fell asleep into my dinner and was packed off to bed by 8.45, slept well till 1.30 and jsut been up catching up here and there.  I will head back for more sleep soon. 

Hope your are sleeping well. 

M x

• Just caught up with all the news from everyone, sorry for so many reply’s etc lol.  As I said my chemo went well enough, a wee bit of NHS confusion, but I know we will all be used to that if we have used the NHS.  Still they provided top care in the end as ever.  I am not sure if it’s the drugs or the build up etc but couldn’t keep my eyes open last evening and was falling asleep into my pizza lol.  I like a wee pizza as a post treatment treat. The Nausea will kick in today so good to get the calories in quick lol.  

Anyway the good news is the treatment was delivered at a slightly reduced dose to try and manage side effects so let see what the next few days brings.  More importantly I am expecting to see on the news that  had released some Gibraltar monkey into the wilds of England and looking forward to the chaos that ensues Slight smileMonkey faceSee no evilHear no evil 

• Hi Morton, I hope you have some good anti sickness drugs?

Now wouldn't it be better if we released Backkite into the wilds of England, I think that would cause more chaos than releasing the monkeys! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh sorry i missed your earliest comment Annette about your blood transfusion…how are you now? Are you still in hospital? Hope you are ok.  I agree re the release of Backkite lol.  I do have some anti sickness from the beatson and they are decent enough.  I should have actually taken one last night but I was so sleepy I just crashed out lol.  I will take on in the morning. 

Hope you are ok 

M x