This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• That me done for tonight, so good night all 

• Hi Morton, Well that piece of cake was very special! When you are in hospital, anything that's not hospital food is always special! I'm sure this is the first of many Anniversaries you will be here to Celebrate with us all!.

Now I'm expecting Ellie's anniversary cake to be a delicious home made cake although don't go tiring yourself out while you bake Ellie! You can always do it the easy way Morton did it and buy an M&S cake, they are always delicious and never disappoint! 

Backlite  Who put you in charge anyway, Shrug♀️ No emojis indeed! Heart eyes CakeIcecreamCookieWine glassChampagne

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning to all you beautiful people. Its grey and raining here today hope it brightens up later. I hope you have all had a good nights sleep and the new day brings you all joy and happiness. Have a phone appointment with the oncologist this morning so i hope she has the results of a recent MRI scan i had done. Pill done and the hour wait for a cup of tea over , kettle here i come Joy best time of day. Tricia xxx.

• Ohh I don’t want to fall out with Neighbours lol 

• Hi Annette, hope you are ok and will be ok of hospital soon.  Yes another cake day today with Ellies big day! 7 Years!! I did have some Colin the caterpillar mini cakes lol so you aren’t far off.  Take care Annette 

M x 

• Good morning Tricia and everyone…I hope your call goes well and you do get some results Tricia, fingers crossed for you.  It is also miserable weather here yuk!  I’m out to the health centre for bloods this morning then I have a wee errand to run to pick some stuff up.  Stopping off in the way home for a wee coffee with another pal and of course Ellies cake :)  I watched a wee video this morning about a wee guy who had cancer and lost his dad too.  Must have got some soap in my eye lol! Wee soul, makes me think how lucky I was as I didn’t have a day of illness till a thing I had  when I was in my late 40s and now this in early (ish) 50s lol.  

So enjoy your day all whether it be coffee, appointments, cake or even leading the continuing Campaign Against Krap Emojis (CAKE) Stuck out tongue winking eye

See you later all. 

M x 

• Good morning Morton68 I look forward to your posts always lift my spirits. you are a braver man than me i would avoid a video like that. I think everyday should be a cake day. Looking forward to  a slice of Ellies with my next cuppa. Enjoy coffee with your friend will there be any sausage rolls involved in this coffee Joy meet i hope so. Have a good day. take care Tricia. xx

• Aww ty Tricia, you are also very postive.  You and I know it’s not always easy but we can only do our best.  I may take in a wee roll when I visit.  I feel it might be rude not to lol Grin 

I will go and get myself ready for bloods now…good luck with the phone appointment Tricia. 

Cheers

M x 

• Good morning Tricia, Morton and All

Good luck with your oncologist phone call today Tricia. It’s miserable here too but hoping the sun will peep through.

Yes I did have a lovely time with mum and dad yesterday thanks, mum made a delicious pilaff and more bread pudding lol, they don’t waste anything! I did enjoy the cake , might have known it was m and s was delish! With all that food I was stuffed but still managed to snaffle a box of malteezers while we watched watched the last episode of The Last of us, phew! We were all sad it’s ended! 
    Morton I think you might be a year older than me! Im middle (ish) fifties too! 
    Quiet day today, catching up on washing and all that malarkey. 
    Have a good day whatever you’re doing everyone 

Jac x