This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Sounds Like a good old day you had there Jac, that last episode was traumatic…such a good series! Hope they bring it back soon lol! Oh, I was born 68 so 55 this year in October.  This is why I am still saying early 50s hahaha 

Ok off to health centre now, take it easy all 

M x 

• Yep I’m a 69er! Mr Shadders is a 68er like you both good years to be born I reckon. Hope your health centre is better than mine at taking bloods!

Jac x

• Morning each and every one, you are all early and i am late.

Hard day yesterday, i worked and worked, i slept for England,

Glad to here every one is well, well i am older than you all, and that is it, many a good tune, played, on an old fiddler, so says all of us.

,First cuppa, after four i make a move, 

Enjoy your day every day is a good day, xxxx

• Thanks Jac glad you had a lovely time yesterday and respect that you came home with chocolate too. Joy. Have a good day. Love Trica. xx

• Morning Ellie So true enjoy your tea and have a good day. Tricia. xx

• Hi Annette, your right backkite, is quite forward for a newby, possible delusions of grandeur.

• Good morning Everyone, Ellie you might think your late but you beat me, happy anniversary Birthday .

Wow Jac married to a toy boy, you lucky child.

Tricia I hope you appointment goes well.

Morton I know you'll enjoy you cake and sausage rolls, but the company you are with will make your day.

Weather report, gray wet miserable, could be mistaken for me. LoL 

• Morning Grey and  miserable here, i worked hard yesterday, my body was tired, lol but hey does it matter, yes because i get annoyed with my self, like to be up by 8.xxx

• Morning all. I had my meds 6am  and then went back to bed until 9am Blush I don't have anything planned for today. It's grey and miserable here. I still can't eat, but am managing ensures diluted 50/50 with water now, so that's a step forward.