This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Hi Rainie sounds idealic.  I think I flagged the Moderator by mistake. SORRY! It wasn't intentional! I hope no one got into any bother!,

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • I did get into bother Annette, but send me a box of doughnuts and we will say no more about it!

Probably caused by sunstroke, drink or age. Own up to one of them at least.

• Hi Moi, just read your posts about you having a hypo, my wife Carrie's a tube of gluko tablets, the tube is small enough to fit in a handbag.

• Are our bosses on here ie the...... Mxxxxxxxxs a trigger word. Post just gone.

• Think someone may have flagged your post. Probably accidentally. There's moderation in case you say the wrong thing

Love life and family.
  • Evening everyone, hope you had a good day. Had a quieter day today and a nice Sunday dinner which I don’’t often have! Othet than that just chilling out mostly and catching up with some house stuff but the easy stuff. 

A new week next week so onwards and upwards as we say 

Take it easy all 

M x 

• Glad you have had a quieter day, we do need it at times,

You can make up this week,

It has been like summer here today, but to change by Wednesday, going to cut my grass tomorrow, well i say that now, but could change my mind in the morning..

Just done my rwo Sunday phone calls, Daughter and Son, my duties now done. xxx

• I also have them but they were in my other bag drrrrrr I thought your wife was na.ed Julie not Carrie ? xx

Moi

• Hope your daughter and son are doing well Ellie, and I am sure they were glad to hear from you.  I am not so busy this week, going to try and take things a bit slower as I head back to the next treatment.  Wow it’s something that you are cutting grass already.  It’s a blowy old morning here and not a lot of visibility.  Still mild though.  

Hope everyone else is well today, anyone have any plans.  I am off to the optician this morning - this should be an interesting conversation when they ask how my general health is Upside down 

• Good morning all my friends, ready to go to Cancer unit for my 12 weekly check's and pick up next 12 week's supply of medication, they will do my blood pressure it will be high parking is a nightmare.