This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Good morning Morton, Ulls and everyone, I am knackered having made the journey from Peterborough at 3pm to Northern Ireland arriving at 11.15 last night. I've never seen the train packed so much that I couldn't see my wife sitting on the other side of the disabled area. There were floods of people coming down the steps to the platform and they all waited for the Stansted Airport train although strangely most got off at Cambridge!

I have to go to a body repair shop at midday to get my wing mirror repaired. Two weeks ago an idiot came down a narrow country road without slowing down and whacked my wing mirror. 

Then at 2pm l have my 6 monthly dental appointment. I really don't feel like going anywhere today. 

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Morning Ulls, it is a little trip[ out, weather not so nice today, ,  here, was going in garden, but not yet later xxx

• Good luck. Parking at hosspitals is always a nightmare. xx

• Morning  Morton, yes try to be a bit more feet on the ground this week, instead of running to fast.

Well my plans was cutting grass, though not sure yet, weather permitting,

Treatment again, that has come round quick, see one down and now the next one, at least you have a rough idea, of what will be, will be.

Hope you day is a good one.xx

• Hope the appointment goes Well Ulls and the parking isn’t too stressful.  Do you have a blue badge? That helps at my hospital to be fair. 

• Oh you must be exhausted TVman, look after yourself.  Hope both your appointments go well, some of the drivers on the road are incredible, not a clue.  Look after yourself and rest when you can 

• Hi Ellie yes it it coming round quickly.  I was saying to my friend, oh only 2 Chemo cycles till you go on holiday, she said it that how we are counting now lol! Made me smile 

See how it goes with the grass Ellie, it will still be there tomorrow if need be. 

Take care 

M x

• Sure will grass grows, have asked for them to close this thread down, and put the new one up. It gets filled up quick, xx cuppa time 

• Hello everyone, we are now closing this discussion thread as a new one has been set up. Please post in the new discussion here.