This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• DPD just turned up with my wife's latest purchase. I always go to the door so they don't ring the bell and wake her up.

The driver was just standing there, he said " sorry, can't deliver, I am 5 minutes early"

I told him to get a job with the renamed Hermes, they never turn up never mind being too early!,  I even offered him a cuppa.

Modern times!

• Good morning everyone, hope you are all ok.  Sorry you don’t feel so good Ulls with that stiffness and soreness, hope that settles down for you. I will be having a quiet day today, I think I have been a bit hyper since earlier in the week so need a wee day to rest and recharge the batteries. 

That is a weird delivery man 123, normally they just deliver and run away lol. 

It’s a grey day out but as we say, onwards and upwards.   Spring is in the air and pancakes on Tuesday :) 

Have a good one all. 

M x 

• Thank you Moi, hope you slept well. 

M x 

• It is like a summers day here, yes a rest Morton, it is Sunday, i have a few jobs to do, no rest  for the wicked,hence why xx

• They are not suppose to deliver if before a certain time, on a Sunday, 

• Modern times are not all for the better, as older people know,

• The one on Leeds station did a cracking breakfast - freshly cooked - and a good place to go the morning after an Arena concert. Happy days. x

• Blue skies here in Norfolk and the garden is beginning to bloom. Crocuses in the grass all bright yellow and cream. Lovely. Breakfast made by husband and now Zoom with daughter. Love a lazy Sunday. [got some washing on though]!!

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Rainie x

• Just been and put mine out, yes lovely here, enjoy your day, 

• Hi M I was awake at 2am had a nap but it was only 1/2 hour. I think it was because I slept early evening. Hope you've had a restful day xx

Moi