This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Good Morning Ellie, sun is shining skys clear but oh so cold brrrrrrr

• Morning same here, though not been out.

Only on first cup of tea, need 4, then shower.

Out later,

Have asked for other thread to be closed getting lots of pages same as last time.

I could break into a song, but a bit early, baby its cold outside lol x

• I'm on coffee No 2 had breakfast and morning tablets, exciting?

• LOL That's our ever day life, we are easily pleased, it is a good job. Well two more cups, then this speedy Gonzales, will move, well slowly does it, x 

• Any way i am glad you was alert and see the new thread lol

• Good morning all, onwards and upwards indeed.  Hope you are all well today.  I have the work meeting at 1pm, bit nervous but it will be fine.  Aside from that I am going to have a nap, the wind was very strong last night rattling the windows ! 

Calmer this morning 

Have a great day all 

M x 

• I check for post when having a coffee, read what I missed out on last night, couldn't post a response so looked for new thread 

• Moring Morton.

Why you nervous, please do not be,

Having cancer comes under the disability act, just had this with my daughter on her as such return to work,

Hope it goes better than you are thinking.

Let us no, i am going out at 2pm not sure how long for,

Rest before you go re charge your batteries.

xxx

• Hi Ellie, I guess it’s just one of those unknown things, my work can be slightly difficult at times.  Yes I just found out that it is covered by the act, so that is handy :) I will let you all know how it goes.  I do have wee cakes to eat before hand, which is of course more important lol 

M x

• lol well on my last cup, then shower, normally done by now but no rush not out till two..

Good and you found us,