This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• Good morning Ellie and good morning all.  It is mild here too today Ellie.  Hope you have a good day planned.  I have a quiet day but going to see a band tonight with my friend.  Will be nice to get out but I will need a nap first lol.  It’s a lot for an oldie like me. 

Hope everyone has a great day 

M x 

• Now Now, wish i was your age, and know what know now, now that would be good.

Nice what sort of band,

Well going out with daughter, hospital, D day as we say, other wise, if i get arrested you will here about on the news.

Lady and i specify Lady. not hooligan, witch, old bat Lady l Lady Arrested lol.

Washing just finishing, enjoy your day, xxx

• Good luck at the hospital Ellie, Make sure if you do get arrested it’s worth it :) It is i think what they call an indie guitar band.  Never seen them before so should be good.  I am being driven there by my friend so an easy night for me 

Always a Lady Ellie never anything less. 

M x 

• Good morning, still in bed with covid, mr Simo has been sleeping in the spare room, but my little doggie has been keeping me company. 

Good luck today Ellie, my thoughts and good luck wishes are with you x 

it sounds like you have a lovely evening planned. A chauffeur as well! Hope you won’t have a sore head in the morning! Have a wonderful night x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Well be nice to get out with your friend, and a taxi cannot be bad.

Well if do get arrested i will wave to you all lol.

I need an answer today, enough is enough, onwards and upwards.

indie guitar will google that one.

Thanks that was nice,  Morton try to be, but press that button lol xxx

• Oh Chelle not much longer i hope,  at least your  not lone, a doggie is better than nothing, can still pat him on head, and leave simo alone lol.

Thanks Chelle, been a long long wait on this  Bulls up excuse my words, xx

• Thank you chelle, aww a wee hot water bottle for you.  Cute.  Oh I don’t think i will drink anything tonight but at least I don’t have to navigate trains etc :) 

M x 

• It's a  day out Ellie, what else would you be doing?  Better than domestic work!

Enjoy your night out Morton watching the Popular Beat Combo!

Chelle, you and the doggie stay wrapped up with treats brought to you both during the day!

Ulls, you get over your hangover, are you sure you are not well, you don't act like it.

I will be doing something, possibly, possibly not.

• Morning, and i am up for a day out, done domestic work already had early start, ready for what ever it brings,  angry mode, at minuet  keep a look out for me on the news, you never know.

I await to find out what you have done, a surprise would be nice for every one. xx

• Hi Morton, enjoy your night, pity I don't live closer I like live bands. Ellie indie is short for independent, they don't play a particular style like heave metal, rock, pop ect.

Chelle my wife says she was knackered running about after me when I had covid, Mr Simo probably feels the same, but it's nice to be pampered.