No 4 Lovely Morning Thread again

• 463 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well here we go again, so for Christmas and the New Year, a new thread,

The other one is getting, a bit over loaded, so as not to confuse people, that may have had a drink, a new one, Hope this is ok with every one,

This thread, is very popular  as you can see by the amount of replies, the Moderators did say last time, perhaps, it should be done once a month., 

So this is everyone's Christmas Present enjoy, lol.

Ellie x

• Sorry, forgot some things must be kept private.

What a nice dog, brought back even more memories!

• Morning all.  A lot to catch up with here lol! Hope you all have good days planned.  Heading out to do a wee bit of shopping for some bits and pieces. 

M x

• Morning Morton, shopping with other half or friend,

Well bit more back to normal, have washing on and just having breakfast, had a busy day yesterday so taking 

it easy,

Raining here though not as cold as yesterday, have a good shopping trip, lol i hate shopping,  must be some thing wrong with me, most women like it lol, xx

• With the better half today Ellie, Have a nice easy day today.  Oh I hate shopping too but I better show some willing lol

• Very nice. well you better or could be in the dog house  and we do not want that lol enjoy if you can xx

• I feel like I've had a dream but it was so real.

Back to reality now, usual forum business. Christmas lights have snapped in the wind, probably to teach me a lesson for my foolish attempt at humour on here yesterday.

Have a nice day whatever you are doing.

• Think you may have to get a gp appointment your always having dreams, that seem so real, could be a condition you have.

My Christmas Lights have been up three years never taken them down and have never broke,could be a sign, ot a spell on your, has been put.

Humour is th best policy why be miserable no need for it, 

Have a good day xx

• You are probably right, I do suffer from a large amount of conditions. I have delusions over my attractiveness to women, how amusing I am and how sought after I am as a contributor to the forum..

I will take stock and come back in the new year as a changed person, its the only way forwards for me. 

• I am fed up with my name, I am going to ask the moderators if I can change it to something more memorable. New year, new me, new name, any suggestions?

• LOL Do not bother, nothing wrong with you, better the devil you know than the one you don't .

You bring a lot to the site, though in a different type of way, which is good, but you are there when needed and to give support, that is what counts,

We are not all the same, thank goodness, cause that would be boring, Upwards and onwards is the way to go, x