No 4 Lovely Morning Thread again

• 463 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well here we go again, so for Christmas and the New Year, a new thread,

The other one is getting, a bit over loaded, so as not to confuse people, that may have had a drink, a new one, Hope this is ok with every one,

This thread, is very popular  as you can see by the amount of replies, the Moderators did say last time, perhaps, it should be done once a month., 

So this is everyone's Christmas Present enjoy, lol.

Ellie x

• I think the grass is not as green as I thought it would be on the other side.

A cup of Philisan tonight please and toasted bacon sandwich in the morning, two please.

No pets tonight thankyou. If you hear any noises it will be me sobbing with disappointment.

No need to lock me in, I get the hint.

Still love you though xxx

• Anticipation  is a dreadful thing,  

You know what they say, always comes to them that wait's.

So two toasted Bacon sandwich in morning no problem.

I am sad you not not like my pets, never mind.

I was not going to lock you in,

I was away for the night.anyway.but back in morning to do your breakfast.

Sleep well.

KISS KISS  xx

• I recognise when I am on the losing side. I will wait. Thanks for your kindness, put the dog in before you go, I would like the company.. xxx

• Some times the losing side do win.

Ok i will stay, fill guilty now. Your very sad, do not like that,

• Right bed time, we will discuss this in the morning.xx

• Well you lot! I came on here to catch up with the gossip of the day and what did I get? Ulls partying as usual, moi in thermals, Davef deciding about a mankini or a coat! What's all this about a pot of weeds, bailliffs, a cat, a policeman and a dog!! Think it's me who's lost the plot! Hope the bridge is open for you now Dave! Now you asked Ellie had she heard of Photoshop, well since my other half used to be a professional Photographer, I can get a coloured picture of a Bride, turn it into black and white, only leaving her bouquet in colour. It is really quite effective! I can do lots of PS

This is a True story!

We were doing a wedding the whole thing taking place in a hotel. We got there about 45 minutes before the service to take pics of the Bride & bridesmaids in the room putting on their makeup and drinking Champagne. (The bride had asked for). When we were finished the hotel manager told us the Groom would like us to go to his room. On the way, Vince was laughing saying "I wonder if he wants pics of him putting his makeup on!"

When we got there, the groom asked him when he got the photos, could he "Photoshop out the overnight stubble on his face because he forgot his shaver?" Vince told him Photoshop is good but not THAT good. He'd be better asking the hotel if they could source a throwaway razor as it would be better to be late than not be shaved! A member of staff ran to the nearest chemist to get one. The wedding was 30mins late and the bride didn't mind the wait when she found out the reason for the delay! After that Wedding, we always carried some one-use razors and it was amazing how many times they were needed!

Good morning all!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning all, yes Annette things quit confusing on here yesterday.Luv the wedding story, it's nice to hear what people have done, you must have seen quit a lot. Have you had any sleep yet. I've not long woke up. PS my thermals are so cosy and warm xx

Moi

• Morning it is raining  and   though not as cold.

Hope every one now recovered after Christmas and have a few days rest before new year,

Cup of tea late getting up, xxx

• Very  good story Annette, hope your ok.

Well i was not confused, do not remember anything about a cat. 

Well Davef and i was having a chat, no one else came in,all to busy  doing better things, good for them.

Glad Christmas now done with all that   rushing here there and every where, calm down now.

Hope yours was good mine was.

Ellie xx

• Thanks Ellie, what a fabulous night. So pleased you decided to stay. Did bring back some blurred memories from a long time ago.

Bacon sandwiches just how I like them.

Am I getting up or are you coming back?