How are you today?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 80 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hii everyone, I hope you are doing really well today and have all had a lovely day ^-^

I thought it would be nice to have a thread/page where we can update each other on how we are and how our days were Heart️ 

No pressure to though, only post if you're comfortable to. You don't have to say about how you are feeling, you can say about what you did today, if you want to. It can be anything big and small.

I'll start. Today was an ok day, I spent most of it in bed. I did get up and have a cup of tea this afternoon, I felt so sick but thankfully kept it in me.

Hoping tomorrow I'll feel a bit better.

Take care everyone. 

Sending you all lots of love and hugs HeartHugging

Jess xx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Christeeniee

Hii Christeeniee, I didn't get much sleep sadly I'll probs nap today. 

Hope you are feeling well today Heart

Hugs,

Jess xx

• I am sorry that you feel self conscious about not having any hair. How long ago did your treatment stop ? Has it not started coming back yet? It usually comes through quite quickly in a soft down once treatment stops. You can get some very realistic wigs now too, is that something you have thought about? X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Oh Glitters...i hope you feel a bit better now...?? Get cuddled up on sofa, have a nice hot chocolate and may you can sleep a bit. Sending you a big big hug!!!!And some sunshine to, it's hot here atm 28 degrees, not bad for autumn Slight smile

• My hair is thinner now. I have some nice woolly hats in different colours that keep my head warm.

sorry you are having pain in the night oramorph can help xxx

Ruth 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Hii Chelle, how are you today? I hope you're feeling well and having a lovely day so far xx

It's been just five weeks so far nearly six since I stopped, no hair yet not that I can see. My nurse did say everyone's different and it grows back different for everyone. Fingers crossed it will soon x I've looked at wigs before but I'm not sure whether to give one a try or not, I'm worried in case people can tell it's a wig. It's defos something I'm thinking about.

Hugs,

Jess xx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Pet1968

Hii Pet1968 Heart️ Thank you for the lovely message. I am feeling better again now thankfully. That sounds like a great plan for the day. Thanks for the big hug! Sending big hugs back Yellow heart 

Ooh it sounds so lovely and warm where you are ^-^ Please send some sun my way too!

Lots of love and hugs,

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ruthjp

Hii Ruth, I'm sorry your hair is thinner. Hugs to you xx Heart️ I have some wooly hats as well to keep my head warm. Some of them can be really pretty can't they.

Thanks Ruth, I have pain meds think I'd be a wreck without them x

Big hugs,

Jess xx

• Hello Jess sorry your having pain today. Big hugs. As for wigs, alot of people who don't really need them do wear them there are some lovely one's, and some very colourful one's. Hope you have a relaxed day take care lovely XX

• Hi Jess, summer is coming, I suggest nice scarfs in various colors. Actually there are also options how to put together your own from old T-shirts with a small regular one.  You may check online in YouTube. I liked my self made best. It takes some time until the hair grows. Eating proteins helps. 

I really hope your pain meds are helping, big hugs. Can you get a massage, just a light one. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Moi2

Hi Moi2, thank you for the hugs that's so lovely and kind of you xxx Heart Thankfully the pain isn't nearly as bad now.️ You're right I might take a look at getting a wig. I had a little look just now and there's some really nice one, cute colours as well x

I hope you are having a beautiful and chill day xxx

Love and hugs,

Jess xx