How are you today?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 80 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hii everyone, I hope you are doing really well today and have all had a lovely day ^-^

I thought it would be nice to have a thread/page where we can update each other on how we are and how our days were Heart️ 

No pressure to though, only post if you're comfortable to. You don't have to say about how you are feeling, you can say about what you did today, if you want to. It can be anything big and small.

I'll start. Today was an ok day, I spent most of it in bed. I did get up and have a cup of tea this afternoon, I felt so sick but thankfully kept it in me.

Hoping tomorrow I'll feel a bit better.

Take care everyone. 

Sending you all lots of love and hugs HeartHugging

Jess xx 

• Quiet a good day, my grand  daughter came to see me,we had a good catch up,

Did a few jobs in doors, been quiet nice here,

Ellie x

• I have been tired. We did go to the shop and took our dog to the pub at lunchtime and had a cheese roll.

i have been watching the split on catchup their lives are all tragic xx

Ruth 

• Looked at photos from my last holidays - to Norway. Cheered me up, I can't sleep. 

Have a good night! 

• Hope you're asleep by now Leonie, Mrs Tvman and I had a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords about 4 years ago and the following year we had a holiday to Iceland and both places were superb. The Northern lights are something else.

My back pain is so annoying, guaranteed to waken me in the wee small hours. Sometimes I pick up my phone to say hello to other unfortunates, it's nice to know there may be others needing support. Annette or Ted may be around but in a different thread.

Take care everyone

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ellie 73

I'm glad you had a good day Ellie, hopefully today will be another good one for you ^-^

Must have been lovely seeing your grand daughter!

Heart

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ruthjp

Hi Ruth. I'm sorry you've been so tired, I relate to feeling that. It sounds like you had a good time out though, and so did the dog Slight smile

I've not seen the split before, it sounds like a sad show.

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Leonie4410

I'm so sorry you couldn't sleep Leonie. Hopefully you're sleeping now and getting all the rest you need Heart️ Your pictures sound lovely. Do you go away there much?

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Yours and Mrs Tvmans holidays sound lovely! I bet the northern lights were absolutely beautiful! HeartHeart️ I've never seen them, don't suppose I ever will now. I don't go on holiday much. Last place I went was Devon years ago when my mum was still alive.

I'm so so sorry to hear about your back pain! Are you able to take anything for it? I really hope it eases up for you soon xx 

Sending you hugs x

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just update myself a mo... It's 7:10am here, just woke up after a very long and sickly night. Bit of blood this morning too. Uh, my body is so gross lol. Pain isn't too bad though so I might try to go downstairs soon.

I hope you all have beautiful days 

Jess xx

• After a bit sleep I am up now drinking coffee and reading news online. 

Need to get some food for my visitors over Easter. What are you doing over the holidays, any plans?