How are you today?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 80 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hii everyone, I hope you are doing really well today and have all had a lovely day ^-^

I thought it would be nice to have a thread/page where we can update each other on how we are and how our days were Heart️ 

No pressure to though, only post if you're comfortable to. You don't have to say about how you are feeling, you can say about what you did today, if you want to. It can be anything big and small.

I'll start. Today was an ok day, I spent most of it in bed. I did get up and have a cup of tea this afternoon, I felt so sick but thankfully kept it in me.

Hoping tomorrow I'll feel a bit better.

Take care everyone. 

Sending you all lots of love and hugs HeartHugging

Jess xx 

• An anxious time Richard but good to go sounds a great description of the plan.

We need to know how it all works out. Good luck.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Moi2

Hii good morning to you! Ooh shopping sounds nice, hope you bought something nice ^-^ Omg that's fab! I hope you are pleased with your hair! Bet you look fabulous! I haven't had my hair done in sooo long. Miss that.

I'm so happy to hear you're feeling bright today Heart️ Fab! Hope it lasts all day long. Xxx

Thank you I did, we both did. 

Sending lots of hugs back! Xxx

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Remoh

Hi Richard, sending you lots of hugs HeartHeart️ 

I'm glad you have a plan in place and that it starts soon. Hopefully you'll have little to no side effects, fingers crossed!

Try to stay calm. Take it one day at a time xxx

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Christeeniee

I know right just awful. Aww thank you, I've had a few naps already xxx

Hope you are having a really lovely day xx

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Hi Chelle, I hope you are having a lovely day xx Yellow heart

Aww sweet I love Harry Potter as well, probably more than Disney but my sister is obsessed with it so I don't watch Harry Potter much. Used to love reading the books! I'm looking at getting them as audio books now instead. You should defos give Frozen a go, it is awesome! ^-^

Yes we are super close do so much together! Heart️ She's 13 now. Really sweet girl. So kind and thoughtful.

Yes I have anti sickness meds and they do defos help. I'd be so bad without them.

Hugs xxx

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to MrsBJH

Hii Barb,

Soo happy to hear that you are feeling well and that you had a lovely walk today ^-^ Also great that you haven't needed any morphine before bed for a while, fingers crossed you won't need any again for ages!!

Sending you hugs xxx

Jess xx

• I've had a really good day so far. I went laptop shopping with my dad, he's wanted one for a long time so he eventually decided to go for it. I was his technical support JoyJoy

Afterwards we went for lunch. I've really enjoyed our days out, we usually have one a week if I'm feeling ok. 

I'm going to have to return to work at the end of the year if I continue to feel the way I do. If/when that happens, I'll really miss our days out time together.

Christine

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Christeeniee

Hii Christeeniee HeartYellow heart Sorry for the late reply. 

Awww fab!! I'm soo happy that you're having a really good day so far Hugging That's fabulous! Really brightened me up reading that, so thank you for that! Sounds like you and your dad are super close, that's lovely. Sounds like you have a real career ahead of you as a techYumcal supporter Yum You can help me get my new laptop if you like?? ^-^ I hope you both enjoyed your lunch as well! It's lovely that you go out when your well enough xx

If/when you do return to work could you meet up for lunch maybe? ^-^ That would be nice if you could.

I haven't worked yet, got sick and everything went crazy. I did volunteer though really enjoyed that.

Hope you continue to have a really lovely day xxx

Hugs,

Jess xx

• Jess you have been so busy supporting everyone else today, how has your day been today ? X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Aw Jess,    I feel so sad for you. That shouldn't happen to a lovely young bright happy 18 year old. You must have felt awful this morning and I'm sure your body isn't gross. I hope today has been better and better since this morning and I hope tomorrow is much better.

I read in some thread that you don't expect to go and see the Norwegian Fjords or Iceland. Never say never Jess, you definitely deserve a slice of good fortune. 

Take care Jess

Tvman xx

Love life and family.