How are you today?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 80 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hii everyone, I hope you are doing really well today and have all had a lovely day ^-^

I thought it would be nice to have a thread/page where we can update each other on how we are and how our days were Heart️ 

No pressure to though, only post if you're comfortable to. You don't have to say about how you are feeling, you can say about what you did today, if you want to. It can be anything big and small.

I'll start. Today was an ok day, I spent most of it in bed. I did get up and have a cup of tea this afternoon, I felt so sick but thankfully kept it in me.

Hoping tomorrow I'll feel a bit better.

Take care everyone. 

Sending you all lots of love and hugs HeartHugging

Jess xx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Leonie4410

I hope you're feeling rested and enjoying your coffee. I haven't had coffee or tea for ages, I drink mostly water now yuck!

Ooh are you throwing an Easter party? 

Nothing planned here for me, I'll probably just watch some Disney with my sister. She wants to watch Frozen so I'll probs be doing that ^-^

Jess xx

• Morning Jess, we went and did some shopping yesterday, I also went to the hair dressers and had my hair done. Slept well last night, its the waking up ! Sme times very early otheres midday, bright as a button this morning. Enjoy your Disney film with your sister. Sending hugs xx

• Today I’m all over the place, appointment yesterday to sign consent forms for new meds all blood and ecg results show good to go,  my new plan is now in place and due to start after Easter. Time for calm again but brain won’t stop running over the plan to ensure there’s no gaps. I guess that’s what 30 yrs of being a project manager does to you lol

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Hi Richard glad your new plan is in place, I hope you don't have to many side effects. Sending good vibes X

• Urgh, a sicky night is horrible. Hope you manage to get some sleep today.

Cx

• Hi Jess, I’ve never seen frozen, my girls were more into Harry Potter than Disney.  It’s lovely to do things with your sister, how old is she? 

Sorry you had a bad night. Are you on any anti sickness meds? X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Richard, good to see everything is good to go after Easter. I know it is hard for you to turn your brain off, but please try to enjoy your Easter. Are you seeing family ? Xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Had a lovely walk with the dog and hubby this morning. Feeling well, third week without having morphine before bed. Long may this last.

Hugs, Barb xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Hi Richard. Good to hear new plan is in place, just get Easter over and done with.

Hugs, Barb xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• May see our daughter as she lives close but will speak to both sons and probably the rest of the family to so it will be a family time. 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you