Please post. Something. Anything.

• 144 replies
  • 52 subscribers

As has been said before there are loads of members who do not post but get pleasure, help and useful information by just looking at what has been posted. We have always welcomed the lurkers as one day they may become posters and give support to one of us.

There used to be a regular nightshift on here, people who don't sleep well or live in a different country with a different time zone.

We have an Aussie, a Kiwi and a yank who  used to entertain us. Annette who is half owl was a regular.

So no excuses, if you are awake then post.

You are leaving yourself open to more of my drivel if you don't.

Now of course we have chums who aren't doing so well at present, they may not be up to posting but might get a bit of comfort when they see their friends in here. Best wishes to all of them.

That's it.

• Love the new profile pic and the Big Smile!  Made me smile anyways!

• Hi Kathryn ( Brainybunch!), A warm welcome, I am so glad you finally found us! I too live in Scotland and agree our NHS is really good here and a lot better than some other places in the UK. I'm also pleased you seem happy with your team and treatment!      It was my oncologist who fought to get me the drugs I needed! I do hope your results are exactly what you want to hear! Please keep us informed!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Went to bed late so the overnight steroid based wide awake security check is at 4am,  alls quiet so far. Lol

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Mmum

Thank you Heart️ I'm glad you like it and it made you smile. It makes me smile as well xxx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Remoh

Hi Richard, I hope you managed to get all the sleep you needed. Have a fab day xx

Jess xx 

• I slept Ty , on steroids it appears I need no sleep but I do try to get as much as I can when ever in the day / night I can 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Remoh

I'm glad you slept xx Heart️ Fab to hear! Defos get some sleep whenever you can. It's so important to get rest. My nurse says to me to not fight the urge to sleep and that a rested body is a happy body xx

I hope you have a lovely day today Richard.

I might go for a walk in the fields with Laura today as it's sunny ^-^

Jess xx

• Hello Kathryn, I'm rather late to the party in welcoming you, but welcome to the group and I'm glad you've found your way to us. You've certainly had a pile of doo-doo to deal with. As you say, we all have to play the hand we've been dealt with and although there are tough situations out there, sometimes on here we beat the odds - and carry on beating them, so please never give up hope of turning that corner. Keep posting and letting it all out on here. We will understand. I hope you enjoyed your tea. Hugs from Rainie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Very tired now so I'm going to bed. Hoping for a good night's sleep. In a bit of pain sadly, mostly in my back, lower area and in my breast. Hopefully it will ease.

Good night lovely friends xx

Jess xx