Please post. Something. Anything.

• 144 replies
  • 52 subscribers

As has been said before there are loads of members who do not post but get pleasure, help and useful information by just looking at what has been posted. We have always welcomed the lurkers as one day they may become posters and give support to one of us.

There used to be a regular nightshift on here, people who don't sleep well or live in a different country with a different time zone.

We have an Aussie, a Kiwi and a yank who  used to entertain us. Annette who is half owl was a regular.

So no excuses, if you are awake then post.

You are leaving yourself open to more of my drivel if you don't.

Now of course we have chums who aren't doing so well at present, they may not be up to posting but might get a bit of comfort when they see their friends in here. Best wishes to all of them.

That's it.

• 3 am perimeter check completed, steroid intake has been put back due to decreased leg sensation once reduction had kicked in, now waiting for increase to kick to see if that was the issue or if something else is happening, happy days lol

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Remoh

Hi Richard, hope you're ok there. Sounds rather tedious for you Heart

Sending hugs xx

Jess xx

• Hi Richard, Good morning, it's 5.15am, I'm not on steroids but haven't closed my eyes yet! It took me a very long time to come off them a while ago now but had to reduce by a very small amount at a time! The first time I tried to come off them, I think they were reduced too quickly and I had to put them back up. They are great during the day when they give you a bit of energy but not so good when you want to sleep at night while most others are asleep. I hope you get some naps during the day. That is something I cannot do either but I've heard you say before you can manage catnaps!

Well I'm away for some hot chocolate then take it up to bed while I read my book on my Kindle. It is great because it has a backlight for reading, so it doesn't disturb my husband as I don't need a light on! Night night or morning morning!!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • awww dear Annette, i hope you will be in sleepyland soon...i sleep nearly every night 10 hours...send a hug Pet

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

I hope you get to sleep soon Annette Heart️ Sweet dreams xx

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I accidentally just flagged a post - whoops sorry! But there's no way to remove it? Sorry! Feel really bad about that :/ 

Just wanted to send a little update. Had a really bad night, was up at 3 and 4, had a little bit of sickness which was actually really painful not sure why and then finally got through it I bleed all over my bed ! Hate nights/mornings like this Rolling eyes

Hoping today will be a bit better.

Wishing you all well lovely people Heart

Jess️xx 

• I suppose all that can be done is fiddle around until you can live with the end result. The answer is out there, just aggravating until they find it. good luck.

• Hope the steroid increase helps x

Ruth 

• Sorry you had a bad night hoping today is better for you xx

Ruth 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ruthjp

Thank you Ruth Heart️ I hope you have a really lovely day today Xx

Jess xx