Claim to Fame

• 44 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Well it shows you what sort of day i have had. Going back threw the years as you do some times

When i was a lot younger, and a lot of you will not remember the show, i was on the tv, black and white in those days.

It was called Take your Pick,, Michael Miles, Take the Money or open the Box, i should have taken the Money, i opened the Box and got a rubbish prise.

Nearer to home, i always listen to the radio, and phoned up a talk show last Sunday, as they had a Professor on, Cancer expert and was talking regarding having these one stop hubs about.

My next door neighbour  got an invite for one, no symptoms or anything, he said a day out, he got diagnosis  with lung cancer,

Last year my daughter had a problem with her breast, some thing was not right, trying to get in because of lockdown took her three weeks, and the nurse said you have no lumps, so what do you want me to do, Refer me was her answer, went and diagnosed straight away, and was told if you had to wait, for your first mammogram, it would have been to late, She is still not due for her first mammogram that is November time,

Though she has had them since she was diagnosed after a mastectomy , Hence why i phoned up.

Have a good day Ellie x