Three good things

• 16 replies
  • 46 subscribers

1. Found the Chistmas tree in the garage with all the moving house junk..

2. Put it up.

3. Lights still work.

3a. On the Layla thread you will see that Rainieday has asked me for an erotic picture for Christmas.

No matter what anyone says, I've still got it. ( just a bit less due to the Zoladex)

• No tree going up at mine this year, I really can't face it but I hear you on number 3!

I like the sound of 3 positives for today.

1. I was able to make a decision this morning.

2. I acted on that decision.

3. I ate half the black forest trifle and it was good

• I think you are a quick learner Picnix, you've got the hang of this. The first two are important but not quite as important as guzzling down the trifle. Everyone reading this will now be attacking the festive goodies so you have been a good influence! Xx

• Yes Picnix. That's what we like to hear.  Rainie x

• You get brownie points for doing the Xmas tree. I gave ours to the charity shop years ago. What a relief that was.

I'm ignoring No.3 but note that it wasn't me who mentioned the catheter. The bow tie was quite sufficient I think.

However, it's nice to know that you still believe in Father Christmas.  Rainie x

• I gave one tree to the charity shop, a second went to the tip as it was knackered. We now have a  Argos special from a couple of years ago, may have speculated a fiver on it. Chinese bargain.

Things are not going to plan on the catheter area, I think a post holiday visit to the hospital is the next port of call.

Non binary Christmas Rainie, keep up with evolution. OBS will induct you into the vagaries of being known by a pronoun if you are finding it difficult in embracing change!

Always here to assist and advise in a non judgemental way my arty friend.

Xxxxxx

• I love a Christmas Christmas tree , but my husband doesn't like the Christmas Decorations to go up until after his birthday on 21st, as he digs it up from the garden I let him have it his way. 

Sarah 

• Did i miss that picture??? Omg.

1. Was swimming in the lake today ( 33 degrees ) 2. Packed a few parcels 3. Did miss 's picture

• Sorry to hear about the catheter Norbs, I've never had one and I hope I never get one. Seems like the most uncomfortable and obtrusive procedure.

Take care and stay safe Norbs

Tvman x

Love life and family.
  • Hi Pet, you know how to relax, don't you?

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • I like a real tree but because of lock down we have an artificial one the last 2 years. Nice to have some decorations at Christmas 

hope you get your catheter sorted ok x

Ruth