Three good things

• 16 replies
  • 46 subscribers

1. Found the Chistmas tree in the garage with all the moving house junk..

2. Put it up.

3. Lights still work.

3a. On the Layla thread you will see that Rainieday has asked me for an erotic picture for Christmas.

No matter what anyone says, I've still got it. ( just a bit less due to the Zoladex)

• Hi , well i try....havent put that pool up yet, maybe not this year. As Lake is 10 mins drive and public pool 2 mins away. Sooooo it should be fine. cheers

• Pet, 33 C or F?!?!

My 3:

1. It's beautiful here, in the 70s F. I'm not meaning to crow, just expressing how happy it makes me that we can go outside. Most of the country is talking about being bummed that they are cooped up again, and can't see others because they can't go outside (and Omicron prevents, or should prevent, cramped inside things), and I am sooo glad to be able to reconnect with neighbors and people at the park and the playground, etc, now that we can be outside! There are neighbors I haven't seen since last June.

2. Had my son's 6th birthday party at a local playground (see above - we can have parties now!), all had a ball. Very low key, pizza and cake outside, he didn't care, he loved it.

3. My brother and his wife, whom we love, are coming for an even longer Christmas visit than originally planned. Going to see if we can get a sitter and have a grown up night out.

4 (really #1). My son is fully vaccinated! Yay! Been waiting ages for this!

Patricia

• I’m glad you are having a good time. It’s so good to be with family 

We are looking forward to Christmas this year. Our son is coming here for a week. He couldn’t come at all last year and had to spend Christmas on his own in London as they were tier 3.

we will also have my daughter and her husband here on Christmas Day. My niece is here from Indonesia spending some time with us. We  haven’t  been able to see her since lockdown 2 years ago. 

we are all vaccinated and boostered. My brother has a cold and waiting for a negative PCR before he visits.

Happy Christmas everyone xx

Ruth 

• That was lovely to read Patricia. Your post is full of the obvious joy you have being with your lovely family. Have a wonderful festive celebration together. Love from Rainie x

• Great things. You have plenty to look forwards to. ( Pets temp is centigrade)

• , it's Celsius...but i'm in Australia.