Bucket List

• 16 replies
  • 49 subscribers

My wife and I were discussing where we would like to visit, no constraints, what would your ideal destination be, I thought Canada, although struggled to narrow down, San Francisco, Iceland and kuala lumpa (my uncle is buried there), Dublin and Edinburgh  , I’ve never been to these places.   Where would your dream location be, or even better where have you been that you would recommend. Perhaps when times are tough what location do you dream of, preferably real but imaginary will do.

• It would be great, the problem would be having to pitch a tent every night Slight smile

• I spent a month in Guatemala with a group of artists and loved it. I went with Steppes Latin America who arranged a great trip. I also spent a month in Cuba and stayed for the most part with Cubans, meeting lots of lovely people in the process. They took me to hear Fidel speak in Revolution Square and he went on and on for hours. It was quite an experience. I loved the place. Resorts don't give you any idea of the real Cuba - which isn't all a bed of roses of course - but I'd certainly recommend it for a fantastic experience and a memorable one.

• Though I've travelled in Europe and UK alot, I've taken to looking at Youtube travel vloggers on my TV . I have a roku tv set but any YouTube access is sufficient. I just pull up a city from across tHearte globe and you get all sorts of vloggers exploring the places Inwould like to see. Now of course I have little energy but It feels that Im there in mind and spirit. Better than nothing I guess. I'veHeartseen the world virtualityHeartSun with face

• Hello Tony, That is a great idea, I've gone round all our old haunts in Venice on Google earth and spent a very happy couple of hours there. I'd not thought of doing this on You Tube so thanks for mentioning it. I will have an explore. 

• Theres some good Ariel drone vloggers too. New York has some great ones. 

• Hi YoungMan, We have been very fortunate and travelled a lot to many different countries, extensively through America, Canada and Spain. The places I would single out are Lake Louise in Alberta, San Francisco, St Petersburg, The Grand Canyon. Also in the Uk, Whitby and also Oban.

There is a whole world out there to explore, I'm sure wherever you go you will enjoy. The company makes all the difference too!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!