Our best friend Tinalay

• 21 replies
  • 56 subscribers

I am so sorry to have to pass on the sad news that Tina passed away yesterday morning at 5.00am. It was a peaceful ending.

I have asked for arrangement details so her friends can think of her at that time.

• So sad but glad Tina got her way in the end dying at home peacefully. The loss of another friend!

Thanks Norb I know how difficult it is to be the one to let everyone know. Take care!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Sad news...RIP Tinalay..what a great Lady you have been. Will miss you!

• Hi Norberry,

I'm so sorry to hear about Tina, may she rest in peace. I haven't been on here for some time and it's a bit of a shock when it's one of the first things you see.

I hope you and everyone else are doing ok?

Fi xx

• Thank you for letting us know Norberry.

Tina was such an inspirational lady, so kind and so wise and will be sadly missed by us all.

Although we knew this was coming it is a terrible blow but at least she got her wish to die peacefully in her own home.

Please pass on my condolences to her family.

Take care

Patmart

• Tina was a caring, funny, and warm soul. I shall miss her. We always talked about gardens and being outdoors. We have lost a dear, dear friend x

Flowerlady x
  • Its a terrible loss flowerlady, I never met Tina but we had some really fun phone calls. I learnt some Northern and she learnt some London. Only started crying this morning, sorry for myself I think. X

• Oh. So sorry to hear this, and thanks for letting us know. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends and hope they get through this ok. Love to all who are suffering xx

• So sorry to hear about Tina. The hardest thing about making such good friends in a group like this, is when someone has to leave the room, leaving a big gap where they once sat. 

RIP Tina xx

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • So very sorry to hear this news. She was greatly supportive to me personally when I first joined this group and her positive outlook helped me enormously. Please pass on my condolences to her family. I'm relieved to hear her end was peaceful. RD

• Hi ,

Thanks for being the intermediary for us with the news. You are entitled to cry - I know it has hit you hard when regulars on here have come to the end of the road. Look after yourself.