Chemo chair

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 13 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hi all just sitting waiting for my chemo  made a bo bo had my bloods taken friday today Tuesday found out this was to early so hence the wait as I have had to have my bloods retaken theres always  something  to learn anyway just to say thanks for the mobility info its 3 months before the end of lease contract in which I will be contacted  for any changes I wish to make which for me is july no real rush as I am going nowhere having someone  coming to my home to discuss chair options next week cant do any harm I think I will get a financial  contribution towards any private chair I buy in the scheme  of things dont  really care all the very best to everyone must go as my chemo has arrived 

• So true, Flowerlady.

On the days I feel strong, I usually do too much in the garden and make myself feel like an absolute dog for the next two days!

Joy

Stuart x 

• Good they are keeping an eye on your skin. Also good to get it removed if you are advised to.

I have had more than 20 operations and it is good to have lesions removed,

you have done so well with your treatment and lived a lot longer than you expected.

I have also done well and I will still be here for my daughters wedding on Thursday and we are enjoying the sunshine as you are.

The Monday after the wedding I have a consultation with my oncologist about my latest MRI and CT and have decided to refuse the chemo he has offered me . I am still taking the Atra drug and am the only one in the UK to take it. Not sure yet if it is helping.

my eye problems seem worse but my general health is quite good despite all the mets.

I am determined to enjoy this summer and not think too far ahead. 

lots of love xxx

Ruth 

• Hello Annette, I used to get that regularly, turning the pad on and off worked for me.

Although SiT is red hot at IT matters, I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to remove my right to  post !

Not far-fetched at all, even Tvman said SiT couldn't be trusted and that is strong language and to be listened to. Xx