Gardens and gardening 2021

• 253 replies
  • 52 subscribers

I love it when the first signs of Spring are appearing. This, apart from tête a tête daffodils, the lovely star daffodil below is my first one in the garden this year, and before St. David's Day! And a beautiful, almost cloudless, sunny day yesterday.

Take care and stay safe everyone

Tvman xx

• For the first time I am pleased to be here and not there. It doesn't look as inviting as normal! Xxx

• Hi Guys, Well, I came here to show you pics of my mum's rose I've moved from house to house and the tomatoes I'm growing in my plastic greenhouse BUT there is no Image button so I can't put a photo here. Tvman the photo you put here of the Silver Anniversary Yellow Rose about 6 days ago, is the same as the one I am talking about but it is not as prolific as yours because it hasn't been settled in the one place. My mum got it as a gift from her brother. I also have some beautiful Day Lilies out atm so there is lots of colour in the garden. Of course there are weeds too that know when I'm away and run riot!

Remoh Am I right in thinking you also got a plastic four shelved greenhouse? How are you getting on with it?

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Remoh and Galilee both have gardeners. They get flowers left at the door but they would have no idea how that transpired.

• My plastic four shelf green house blew to bits sadly 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• I wish I had a gardener would save my aching back lol

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Hi 

Are they an Aussie type of snowdrop? 

Pet, can you swing to the right and tell me the name of the plant just beside the "snowdrop", it's very like a plant my wife bought a while ago and she's trying to grow in our bathroom but it's slowly dying. Unfortunately she doesn't know the name.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • i don't know the name but i will try to find out. I have them growing like hell everywhere, they don't like water and not much light needed ether. 

And my picture , yes it was a snowdrop ( i think lol) sorry i'm not good with names..

• Well this gardening lark is going quite well. Mainly due to er indoors. 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Flowers perk me up, congrats to the one that matters.

• Amazing results, Richard.

Stuart x