Gardens and gardening 2021

• 253 replies
  • 52 subscribers

I love it when the first signs of Spring are appearing. This, apart from tête a tête daffodils, the lovely star daffodil below is my first one in the garden this year, and before St. David's Day! And a beautiful, almost cloudless, sunny day yesterday.

Take care and stay safe everyone

Tvman xx

• Hi Richard

Good show, pass on my compliments to Mrs Remoh. Great job

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • Lovely to have some colour in the garden in the summer.

we have hanging baskets and pots that cheer us up xx

Ruth 

• Hi fellow gardeners and non gardeners alike, I'm putting my bone marrow failing into the background and I have a couple of photos for you.

I pulled a few broad beans earlier. The first one shows some fresh broad beans. Pulled and eaten on the same day are tasty.

The second one shows that if you haven't much soil then with a little imagination you can grow potatoes easily. Behind the potatoes you can see a couple of compost bins that I made from pallets. 

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • That's the spirit that's the tvman I know and love xxxxx

Flippen
  • Tyres! Brilliant.

Stuart x 

• Lovely broad beans.

we haven’t tried picking our potatoes yet. They are in bags 

Ruth 

• We aren't gardeners, but our son and daughter in law gave us some tomato plants an a courgette plant. Tonight we were able to feed them courgette from the plant they gave us, and it looks as if we'll have plenty more to eat soon. 

Sarah 

• Hi Sal

Given a gift of a small courgette plant and caring for it until it produces its first courgette is exciting. Then cooking and serving it on a plate to those who gave it you creates even more excitement. 

A small thing like that is why people get interested in gardening and I hope you have found the whole process enjoyable. You don't have to have a big garden or an allotment to be a gardener. 

Hugs to you Sal, well done.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Yes I love courgettes and they grow well once they get going. I have given several plants away . We are just getting ones to pick and eat now.

my blueberries are lovely able to pick some every day now to have with my cereal x

Ruth 

• Yes I love courgettes and they grow well once they get going. I have given several plants away . We are just getting ones to pick and eat now.

my blueberries are lovely able to pick some every day now to have with my cereal x

Ruth