If you didnt know how old you are, how old would you be?

• 23 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi All,

Thought I would start a new thread.

Just for a bit of lightness and humour, and prompted by a comment of  's on another thread, and also an interview with Dame Judi Dench in the Guardian in which she said " I imagine myself to be 6foot, willowy and about 39". We all have an image of ourselves in our heads, and we are all familiar with the shock of reality when we see ourselves in the mirror, but anyone prepared to share their own "inner" self.

I am late twenties, skinny and full of potential. Dont know for what, but definitely going to make some mark on the world. What about you?

• You spout so much rubbish that there must be less inside by now. Just saying ......

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Agreed!!!

However - endless font of rubbish whilst I still...

• When I am sitting down I am probably in my early 40's, reasonably fit and healthy.  I am happy with having my hair short as I am balding but this is not an issue for me.  I could still go out and play a game of rugby or have a long walk in the country..

When I stand up, my back, hips and knees complain and I no longer know about my feet as I can no longer see them.  I feel like I am fifteen years older than I really am.

Gragon x