Cancelled!

• 32 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Hello all, I've been severely moderated for a lot of my posts and they have been  removed. I think I understand a bit why they were not quite right and it has made me feel a bit unhappy that I may have inadvertently upset someone.

I spent most of my life in the printing industry in Fleet Street in the good old days and everyone had a saucy tongue. Thats not a reasonable excuse I know, but that to a degree shaped my nature.

The more I think about it the more I can see the forum is not here for me to 'act the goat' whenever it suits me.

Please let me reflect and work out how I sort the literary wheat from the chaff.  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Little lamb

We approve of naughty on here - well, I do and I've carved out quite a big naughty corner where Norbs, me and a few others spend some of our time...

• Well the answer I've got is "no one puts "baby" in the corner"!!  Who remembers that quote! Or rather who can forget it!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Oh Dear oh dear oh me - what HAVE I got myself into???

Looks like I'm gonna have to do baby gurgles as well as dogspeak... Ho Hum

Dance, anyone? (Hahahaha)

• I only carried the watermelon....

, don't change please, we like you as you are...same to

• Pet1968, that is the funniest expression I have heard for ages. I am going to plagiarise that and use it whenever I need an excuse which is daily. 

I did think that we would be more thoughtful about  our posts but SiT is seemingly hell bent on disobeying the rules and is dragging me along with him against my better judgement.

I don't remember that quote anndanv, my Mum used all those expressions. I probably put it out of my mind.

Wasn't me, I only carried the watermelon, classic. Xx

• Thanks for sharing, I felt bad about being moderated within hours of my first post. I will try to filter better. 

Sarah 

• I can only be good at being bad. I have impressed myself with how bad  i have been plenty of times in my lifetime, mind you I am easily impressed.

This doesn't make any sense does it, I think I am in drink.

• In drink? Not a bad place to be, sense is overrated

Sarah 

• I like you to the degree that I may stalk you. Never have I been so flattered!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Salis

Looks like tvman's bar is doing a roaring trade (with Norbs if no-one else... Problem drinker Norbs? Just saying')

Also, quote is from Dirty Dancing - It had to be Annnette (aka - "The Matron" who lurves a whirl...).

And... when you ARE a watermelon, you don't really need to carry another one...

I recognise that I may have crossed a line with personal stuff, but he's been doing it for ages and you must remember - I'm really not well....