Hi Everyone

• 23 replies
  • 44 subscribers

I hope you are all staying safe and keeping well.

What thoughts do people have on having this vaccine for the virus, if they are offered it,

I have been thinking about it and would like to know how others fill.

Take Care Elliexx

• Hi Ellie, I will certainly  be having the vaccine when available following discussion with my oncologist. I have already had the flu vaccine as have my daughter and 88 year old mother with whom I live with. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Hello folks, first of all like everyone else I'm so relieved that you and your husband are recovering Annette. My sister had the virus early on in the pandemic and her experience was just as you described. My cousin and her husband both had it recently and said for them it was like a very mild flu, and we know that some people have no symptoms at all. My Consultant has made it very clear to me that she does not think I would survive Covid 19, I was hospitalised with pneumonia twice in 6 months last year.

I will have the vaccination if and when it's offered to me. I'm already classes as 'terminal' so there's nothing to lose.

There are also many amongst our group who wouldn't be with us today if they hadn't taken part in clinical trials.

I don't think vaccination could or should be made compulsory. Everyone who's posted a reply is dealing with a unique set of circumstances so there's no judgement here, it's a rock or a hard place.

it's good to have you back in the body of the Kirk! I had a good laugh at the idea that a tail and big green ears would improve your looks, too modest I'm sure Wink

xx

• Wisdom of Daloni Tinalay, I concur with your incisive take on this.

Regards, Big Ears.