Email Tvman

• 2 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hi there tv man just thought you would like to know that your back on my private friends list hooray!!! it's took a while but Steph must have sorted it out 

• Hi Flippen 

Yay! We're officially friends again Slight smile. Are all your friends easily accessed or do you, as I have to, go to the list of friends showing in alphabetical order, and then keep on going to the end of the page then scroll back up again and hey presto, there are the missing friends. Crazy, but it works. Steph has said that the tech team will address that soon. 

It's starting to get a little cooler nowadays so I won't be spending so much time in the garden. It'll be diy indoors and a little servicing of some of my garden machinery as well as sharpening some blades of lawnmower and other cutting tools. 

Some bulbs need planting soon. I want to have bulbs galore every new season so I'll be scouring the gardening mags, not for cheap packs of 20 daffs but daffs and tulips that look really pretty. 

Then it'll be spring, time to start all over again. 

Take care and stay safe Flippen. Hope you are well.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Hi there brill I know!!!!!!!yes bulb list is getting bigger by the day I have brought loads of grasses another project for me to do I do wish gardeners world wouldn't keep giving me these new ideas going to put them around my pond put some in today and they look fab very hardy I like to water colour my gardening projects it gives me an image to work to it keeps me happy and that's important you take care and stay safe too xx

Flippen