Tvman is back

• 15 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Hi friends

Tvman is back!!!! I'm back!!!! I didn't think I would get back and was resigned to being Tvman2 for ever. 

I was in touch with Steph from the Community and she in turn was in touch with the tech team to get me back online as Tvman. 

All's well that ends well, yeah? 

Tvman xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad you made it back TV man, I   very nearly gave up  ,trying to relog in after several attempts,leading to slight  stress  I  had to change my password, I thought if my personal info was no longer there I would not  stay with Mc Millan online.why did they change it,in this case change for the worse I think

• Oh Well done TVman. I got in through facebook on Google and the website recognised me.

• Oh Well done TVman. I got in through facebook on Google and the website recognised me.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dearest   Hello Hello!! Welcome back!

I just sent off a post with photos to TVman2! Included photos of the newly returned Mr. Skipi and the smoke in the air, but the photos  have vanished.

The photos looked good when I sent reply, however they disappeared on the post itself.  In fact all of the photos from gardening are gone!!!

since you are in touch with the higher ups, can you find out where all the gardening photos have gone?

So so glad you are back to your original name!

Hugs to all 

Millie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Georgette

Face book is changing also,why change a good thing,the new version is Terrible