Hello, I am new to the group.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 15 replies
  • 43 subscribers

My name is Emma, I am 32 and I have an incurable brain tumour. I find that what helps me is to help others. Macmillan nurses have really helped me and I set up a fundraiser today for 2.6 to give back and help others. 

So that's my story, it would be lovely to get to know all of you.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to amdublin

Hello amdublin 

Thank you, it is nice to meet you too. 

Take care 

Emma 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Yes, I will do that soon. My condition makes me very tired and unable to think straight but I will have a go now. Sadly I can't give you any details about the fundraiser because of Community rules.

• Hi Emma,

sorry you are having problems with your tablets I too have had to reduce dosage 

I found the ibuprofen cream and the voltarol cream helped when I had sciatica but ibuprofen tablets upset me I find the codeine helps with headaches but I have to take antiemetics as I too get motion sickness.

i did try turmeric but at the dose required I found it upset my stomach. But anything that helps you must be good.

it is good you have a carer to look out for you.

keep taking the chemo I find it helps me 

love xxx

Ruth 

• Hi Emma

It is would be fair to say that I have a pretty positive view in life but I wish I had half your optimism.

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • Hello Emma,

Like you I am also new to this group, but would like to wish you a warm welcome.

I do have a different type of cancer to you,but then there are many different types of cancer on here anyway.

I hope that you have had a good weekend.

Georgette x