Oncologist

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 12 replies
  • 42 subscribers

Hi people,

Just to let you know I've just heard from Dr, the CT scan showed a slight change in my cancer, so it's now time for chemo, we talked about different types, I said I would be guided by her but I willOlder mano with the one that is going to be the one most effective, she suggested the 3 combination treatment, I'll loose my hairOlder man and there's quite a few side effects but if it shrinks the demon inside me what's hair lose, 

So that's it for now stay safe and well x

• Hello Maz59.

What you are going through would wear anyone down. It's very hard just to soldier on even when you manage to laugh at your misfortunes occasionally as you do. I still believe all the people involved with your care have your best interests at heart, that's not just be me desperately hoping on your behalf. Please have a peaceful and careful weekend and report back with good news, we all need that from you.

• , oh Maz , it sounds awful to me, i feel for you and family! I hope the scan will be fine and they may find another option?? What about some immun therapy? And or a drip for some fluids?

I send you a big hug, it's not much more i can do...Pet