No Laughs This Week

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 24 replies
  • 44 subscribers

So after all the the laughs of last week this one has started with a hospital admission. Arrived at 10pm & finally got a bed at 4am...then woken at 6.30am despite being told we'll let u sleep longer - they lied.

Breathing is more of a struggle on exertion & lymphedema quickly developed in my right leg & foot. 

Awaiting a scan re: query a blood clot & more fluid in my right lung...oh crap.

Some people will do anything 2 get a day off work.

Will keep u updated. No catastrophes so far (dressing gowns, showers, dog poo) but lets c haha.

TTFN

WB xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Hi WB

Has no one brought you a take away? The last ward I was on had a microwave oven, giving inmates the capability to heat up an M&S ready meal. I had beef noodles for tea that day. If you know you’re in for a few days, why not order yourself a delivery from Betty’s of Harrogate tearoom? The fruitcake is banging. I need to stop. I’m making myself hungry 

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Morning et al! Suspect Betty's Tea Room might b a bit 2 far 4 a delivery - I'm the far north east of Scotland. However, dear hubbie got my tastebuds going speaking about real chippy chips last night with lashings of salt - only a couple of pound 4 it 2 b delivered or he could in reality just swing by & pick me some up - oh heaven!!

oh here we go. Observations time. Yep, I'm still alive...

#hospitalwakeupcall

WB xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi WB

Betty’s deliver anywhere Heart

• WB, 

Do you get chippy sauce that far north? It's an East of Scotland thing, but I never know where the cut off is for it as you go up and down. Lol

I miss chippy sauce. Fish and chips just isn't right without it! Disappointed

Lass

Xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.