This Little Piggy

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 11 replies
  • 42 subscribers

So now I'm turning into a monster! Every bit of food is going 2 my mouth whether it is needed or not. It could b the steroids they have me on (never bn on a longer cycle of steroids, usually just the 2 or 3 days post chemo) or it could b I'm turning into  pig!!!!!

Twice now I've really suffered the consequences but have I learned my lesson? Have I h***.

So what's the solution? 

Place all the food under lock & key? Place myself under lock & key? Glue my mouth shut? Or any other solutions peeps?

Looking 4ward 2 sensible & off the wall suggestions just 2 cheer us up.

Night all

WB xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi

I am just back from walking Noodle. I say walking but we went to the cricket ground and met two Scottish Highland terriers.  They ran round in circles while their owner and i ambled along chatting. Most satisfactory. I have a friend coming later for another walk with her miniature long haired dachshund. She has very limited mobility so it won’t be much a of walk. At least Noodle won’t be too frustrated as she’s had a good run already and I won’t get worn out. It’s nice when a plan works. 

Enjoy your visit to work, WB. I’m sorry you’ve reached the stage of deciding not to go back. I know it means a lot to you. 
    xxx