Do you have a bucket list?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 37 replies
  • 43 subscribers

just asking as I’m curious as to what you all want to fullfill in your life while you can.

i would like to get my book finished and published.

I also want to do my artwork more.

go to Scotland one last time.

and Ireland. I think that will be impossible.

Mexico, and Frida Kahlo’s Blue House.

most of the above are impossible, but I can dream!

what’s yours?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

That’s amazing, . Really striking. Can I let you into a secret? My whole family love Harry Potter. We spent years driving round the country listening to Stephen Fry reading the books. Aaah. Happy memories 

xx

• FormerMember

Dear, just wanted to add a belated welcome to the incurables, we’re a merry band of brothers (and sisters) given our circumstances, but there’s always a shoulder to lean on during the down days. I’ve been reading your profile and it’s obvious you been through a lot and that you have a wonderfully caring son, these are difficult days of which we all understand, so welcome and I look forward to your contributions.

• FormerMember

Thank you so much. I'm feeling welcome already. 

So glad you guys are here. I've been reading your stories and you've all been through so much. It's going to be so helpful to talk to people that truly understand. Family and friends mean well and are so supportive but I don't think I can explain to them what is going on in my head. 

Look forward to getting to know you all

• FormerMember

Oooh there are some luscious textures in there. Lovely composition. Might get brave and put one of mine up one day. If I can work out how haha

• FormerMember

There’s just something about Harry Potter. I love going to the Harry Potter Warner Bros film studio. They keep including more and more things. And it’s still a active film studios at the other end. But the shop is expensive. It’s a very expensive day out but it’s wonderful when you are in the great hall. I’ve named my cat after Draco. I think he’s got his personality to boot. My cat has issues. But then when he was stolen with my Twiggy in 2018, it took the CID five months to find them. Somehow, it was the CID that was involved as other things, birth certificates and things were stolen too. But Draco has issues. 

• FormerMember

Go on Fishtrombone. Let’s see your talents. 

• FormerMember

Haha that sounds like a challenge! This is a table top I painted before the neuropathy. It's acrylic but covered in clear resin to seal it from wear and tear. 

• FormerMember

Wow ! That’s so cool 

xx

• FormerMember

That brilliant . Looks t good to put. Anti down on it. Is the boys flytrapper? First those beautiful snowdrops and now this. We certainly are a talented bunch.  Plus don’t forget Johnty’s Photography. Also in the express yourself group, there are some beautiful poetry.  Thanks.

• FormerMember

Dear that’s amazing, it reminds of a banksy, and that’s a complement.