Do you have NET cancer?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 12 replies
  • 43 subscribers

i know that only 4000 people in the UK are diagnosed with NET cancer. It is a rare cancer. For me, I was diagnosed too late for operations, chemo and radio treatments. But I’m trying to understand it. I call it a poxy moron cancer as clinically it’s recognised as a ‘good cancer’.  How can any cancer be ‘good’? Shouldn’t complain. I can’t believe that some of the people I have come to know have been dealing with their cancer years. Like Daloni, Gragon .Ellie Johnty.etc. I think you are all amazing for dealing with it years, whereas I’ve just been dealing with it 20 months but knowing my cancer has been growing for many years. I also have had septic poisoning. CKD. Acute Necrosis. I refused renal replacement therapy.also developed severe electrolyte derangement secondary to liver and renal failure. I will always have to be monitored on this. Metastatic pancreatic cancer  with liver mets. So that explains my health situation. 

• Hi Jack Chokma chin Chokma

You're a lovely looking lady, and I agree, you can't have too many books. I prefer fact to fiction but sometimes I think I should read more from good writers, but I fall asleep many times a day, just doze off. I scour the charity shops for gardening books, namely how people used to garden in the past, their methods and beliefs. Not much has changed. I am a member of Northern Ireland libraries and I have 7 books on loan at the moment, mainly gardening, now there's a surprise. Not!

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

I have got to show my mum what you have written. I used to go on The Edinburgh ghosthunts. My boyfriend John always said that when he isn’t any longer on this planet, he would let me know by giving me the sign of Robin Hood.  That is weird! When I went to Wales in May one of the coaches had the name of Robin Hood on it.

Guess what? Robin Hood is the Christmas pantomime!