Feeling upset

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 19 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hi just want to say feeling upset my daughters father in law is in hospital and looks like he is needing palliative care and it has just upset me and I am going to the hospital next week for the results of my scans hopefully they will be good. I also have arthritis in my knee and sore arm so very frustrated with myself as things take longer to do.

So Xmas is a bit up in air at the moment I am still making Xmas cards which cards are my hobby. I have two granddaughters one is dancing on a panto.one she is twelve the other is fifeteen. They are both doing well. I was at a xmas party yesterday it was good. Just have to get out of my down mood and talk to my dog as love with him by myself.

Thank you for reading this as it's hard to explane to someone and my family are busy and my sister lives in England and I love in Scotland.

Lesley

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter’s father in law. Of course you feel sad for him but maybe also it’s a glimpse of your, of our, futures? And so sad that this should be happening at Christmas time. 

Your granddaughters sound lovely and there’s nothing quite like a Christmas party for cheering you up. I’ve been at a Christmas dinner this evening too - and my dog was delighted to see me home. We had to play football in the garden and fetch the squeaky toy in the living room for a good half hour before she’d calmed down enough to go to bed! 

I hope your scan results are good - or at the least unremarkable - and that your Christmas will take shape over the next few days. 

Lots of love xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi so sorry to hear you are feeling down, and hope your wee dog has managed to lift your spirits - it’s an emotional l time of year and hearing bad news like this can really bring you down.  However it sounds like you are keeping busy which can often help.

i just wanted to say I hope your scans are good and once you get that out of the way you can have a lovely family Xmas, Heather xxxx

• FormerMember

Hi Heather thank you so much last night a filling came out my tooth so on Monday have the dentist nurse for ca125 bloods them doctor about my shoulder but trying to stay positive. You have lovely xmas Lesley xx

• FormerMember

Hi thanks for replying I have lost a filling now so going to dentist,nurse for ca125 blood then doctor about shoulder so busy on Monday. My wee dog rarely greets when I come back in from being out but he is company and I have to take him out for walkies and I meet a friend with her dog which is good. Nearly finished making my xmas cards done a lot this year have a lovely xmas Love Lesley  xx

• FormerMember

Oh no! Not a filling on top of everything. Did you get it sorted? I hope so

xxx

• FormerMember

Hi no get filling done will get it done Monday before going to nurse and doctor thanks 

Lesley xxx

• FormerMember

Oooh, , a weekend of ferreting around the missing filling with an increasingly sore tongue. That’s if your anything like me. I hope it’s painless on Monday 

xx

• Just wanted to wish you well with yous appointments on Monday. Especially the dentist! I am truly terrified of the dentist! ATM I have a severe chest infection but didn't expect my whole mouth as well as my throat to be sore! It feels like even my teeth are sore, never experienced anything like this before!

You are so brave, I hope all goes smoothly and you can move on to your next appointment! Good luck!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

Hi got everything done on Monday dentist was more expensive but the feels a lot better. My daughters father in law passed away yesterday morning so had a bad weekend but feel better now so to catch up with other things now.

Thanks

• FormerMember

Hi well all done now for my appointment but my daughters father in law passed away yesterday so bad weekend. Filling tooth fine now but was more than what I thought but still got tooth for now.

Thanks tired now been a busy day

Thanks 

Lesley