Rrading done.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 16 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hello

Well I did the reading today at the funeral in front of about 30 people.  I kind of zoned out but I did it and I did it well and didnt rush it.  I got a message from my friend this afternoon to tell me that everyone had said how lovely it was and how well it was read.  She hugged me after the reading and that's when my tears started.  I am glad it's over though. Thanks for all your support, it was much appreciated.

Now back to the hospital tomorrow for blood tests to check if I'm good for my next round of oral chemo.

Ellie x

• That was a difficult thing you did Ellie. I hope you are ok and that your blood tests are fine.

Xx

Flowerlady x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to flowerlady

Thank you x

Ellie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good job Ellie, well done. Good luck for tomorrow too.  xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Ellie, you are a good, brave friend and I hope your kindness and compassion is rewarded by some good Karma. I hope your blood tests are OK and you have a restful and happy Christmas. With love and good wishes Pat xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Pat

Thankyou. I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas.

Love

Ellie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I’Ve been wondering how you and your friend got on. Thanks for letting us all know. Also I wish you all the best for your blood tests tomorrow hope you get the green light for the oral chemo.  

• FormerMember

Well done . I can only reiterate what everyone here has said already. That’s a good thing you did today. I hope your bloods are fine and you’re good to go on your chemo. I hope that means you’ll be over the worst of the side effects come Christmas Day? 

Lots of love xxx

• FormerMember

Hi Daloni

Thank you.  My bloods are good so they have given me the oral chemo drugs. I will be on them over Christmas, I was kind of hoping Christmas would fall on my week off them.  The major side effect for me is tiredness. I have to 10-12 hours between each set of tablets.  I have to eat breakfast at 7.00am which I don’t usually do, so I have had to get used to that. Under normal circumstances I don’t bother much with breakfast. I hope you are as well as can be and looking forward to Christmas. 

Ellie x

• FormerMember

That’s good news  although I’m sorry you don’t have your week off over Christmas.

Fatigue is such a bind, isn’t it? Everyone else is off enjoying themselves and we are struggling to stay up until 8pm. I have a Christmas as bash with friends tonight, just a curry round one of their houses and a secret Santa. I’m looking forward to it but also kind of worried about how I’ll stay awake Joy

I hope you have a peaceful night tonight and can sleep the sleep of the righteous 

xxx

• FormerMember

Have a nice evening. Sounds good.