Hi One and All

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 13 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hope very one is doing good as can be.

Not been about for a while, my hubbies journey came to an end on Tuesday, the hardest nine and half weeks f my life.

I was with him from the start to his last breath.

Had to cancel a oncology appointment, so another week i hav to start thinking of my self, he was with me all the way and that is what he would want.

Take Care Ellie xxx

"You Never Walk A Lone"

• Dear Ellie, I haven't been on the site for a bit and was so sorry to see your post just now!

You know you did everything possible for your husband during his fight with this relentless disease.  I can only imagine how difficult the last nine and a half weeks have been for you and am sure it felt much much longer!

Yes, now you have to do the thing he would have wanted most of all, for you to take care of your own health as soon as you can. I wish I lived near so that I could support you in the coming weeks but you know I am thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.       Take Care 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to anndanv

I am so very sorry to hear about your husband, Ellie. My thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself.

• Dear Ellie

Please can I add my condolences. I am so very sorry. This must be such a difficult time for you. I hope you have family and friends who can help you. 

Much love

Claire x

Flowerlady x