Scan results today

• 17 replies
  • 42 subscribers

hi there had my scan results today was dreading it never had any good news before but guess what all my tumers have shrunk!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it couldn't cope thought they had mixed my results with some body else's consultant in tears and clapping I am on the floor crying and in a state and my best friend as well I can't cope with bad news and can't cope with good news what am I like!!!!!!! so unexpected thought this was it and they would stop chemo and everything else made the mistake of watching coronation street last night if any body else watched it I thought that is going to be me i just can't believe it especially as I had missed two chemo sessions as well due to bloods not being right I just thought I wanted to share some hope to other people here that miracles can happen I know there is no cure for me but I will take any positive results and prolong my quality of life as long as I can fit chemo tomorrow again but hey I am fighting this battle xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So glad for you,it’s lovely when someone gets good news.I will find out my results from my last scan on the 21st.I am starting to dread it already.keep positive is the best way.Good luck for tomorrow.xx

• Hi there thank you for your comments and good luck to you on the 21st fingers crossed for you xxx

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

It’s always good to hear when someone has positive news!  It gives us all a bit of a lift and boosts our own spirits.

Enjoy your news, have a little celebration and file today under “Good days”!

well done x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh, that's wonderful news. Well done. 

And I love your description - can't cope with bad news, can't cope with good news, what am I like. 

I hope you now have the world's biggest grin on your face.Grinning

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

You have cheered me right up. You paint such a vivid picture of the consultation. I can almost see it like a film. I am so, so pleased for you. 

Xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Good luck on 21st . Will you let us know how you get on? 

Xxx

• Thank you for your comments yes it's nice to pass on good news for a change xxx

Flippen
  • Hi there I know it was so emotional in the room but then me and my best friend couldn't stop when we came out and the look on all the other patients they thought it was bad news until my best friend shouted about it and they were all clapping what a moment xxx

Flippen
  • Hi there thanks for your comments I couldn't stop crying a few weeks ago was so low couldn't cope and this site saved my life as many of you can remember now it's turned full circle can't stop crying because I am happy me flash eye lashes have had it today I know no cure for me but hey I will take any more time given to me i hope my news today cheers some people up xxx

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Daloni

Thank you for the wishes.We are just travelling back from holiday,so I have had a bit of a rest.

I am trying to be positive but it only my first scan after chemo.Just try and keep busy.

Fingers crossed.xx