Appointment with my oncologist today

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 17 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Afternoon everyone 

Hope u r all enjoying the weather 

Just a update the cancer on my shoulder has shrunk near to the point it's near gone so oncologist is going to give me 2 more lots of chemotherapy then 3weeks of radiotherapy then move me on to hormone therapy no change in my neck or my kidney x best news I could have received xxxx

Scan showed

new signs of cancer has appeared on my breasts.on right side it has more nodes than the left on the side I had mastectomy (left)  it is growing on the fatty tissue that has grown over the implant  ...removing  both is out the question 4 now 

I'm pleased with results as in june doctors believe the chemo would hold it to the size it was 

Kym 

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Kym

Don't feel guilty about posting ur good news. We all have ups & downs but 4 some of us it gives an ounce of hope that could happen 2 us.

Shout it out from the highest hill Wink

WB xx

• Hi Kym, I am so pleased you realised that good news is as important as bad news, especially in a group like this! Thanks for sharing!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember

Hi

Thanks for your post about sharing good news too. I totally agree with you. Hope is so important - and I think it’s one of the things this community is especially brilliant at offering. It’s not hope for a cure (which is what I find many people tell me I should hope for) but hope that control might be possible or just hope that it’s possible to live a good life with cancer. 

Also ABB news about your scan results. Long may it last! 

Xx

• FormerMember

Hi rayboy

Thank u 4 your kind words but more importantly CONGRATULATIONS  on your scan results.  

Kym 

xxx

• FormerMember

Morning tinalay 

Thank you 

I hope your family crisis is over 

Thank u 4 taking time to reply I'm pleased my news gave u a boost 

Kym 

xxx

• FormerMember

Dear Kym and Rayboy, what lovely news to hear, never be afraid to post the good stuff , we have to have the hope otherwise it is all just despair! I hope you are both still smiling and having a lovely Sunday 

love heather xxxxx

• FormerMember

Morning  heather 

Thank u so much 

Yes I'm still smiling 

Kym

xxx