Update on me

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 41 subscribers

Good morning everyone 

Just wanted 2 give a quick update on how I'm coping 

Well I'm not moping about anymore I'm doing as much as I can around the house if I cant do It i will ask 4 help . Having time on my hands is a big issue but I started a online course  adult maths n English its kNauseated faceping me busy .chemo has been a bit harsh 2 me this cycle .I stood up 2 it u r not keeping me in bed  and it didn't well not all the timeWink

Xxx 

I hope everyone is doing well n coping with the weather 

Take care 

Kym

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

well done! I find that standing up to chemo is necessary even if it doesn’t end well. Resting when I’ve found my limits is unavoidable. Finding a way to stop moping is essential but Lordy it can be hard, especially if steroids are messing with my head. I’m on your wavelength and the struggle is real. 

Time does hang heavy and I love your idea of online maths and English courses. I turn to crafting as you probably know. It keeps both hands and enough of my brain engaged. I’ve spent many a happy day this year listening to an audiobook while messing about with bits of fabric. I know lots of people do jigsaws. You can pick them up cheap at charity shops. 

Keep trucking! And thank goodness the heatwave is over

xxx